Located in the peaceful rural community of Ashland, Ohio, Hershey’s Country Stay offers an ideal destination for soothing tranquility and quiet renewal. We are suitably located within traveling distance of many local attractions, including golf, canoeing, swimming and fishing, small-town shopping and dining, motor sports entertainment, treetop canopy tours, and more.
Our quiet location is a great fit for families looking for a change from the bustle of urban life, professionals attending a small corporate retreat, friends seeking to reunite, or couples desiring some much-needed alone time. With our idyllic blend of beautiful countryside scenery, small-town hospitality, and north-central Ohio’s own pastoral charm, there’s a little something for everyone here.
We offer a couple of flexible and affordable booking options for the perfect Ashland, Ohio country rental home experience.
Old-Fashioned Countryside Living
Come and relish in our local hospitality while immersing yourself in the unique experience of staying in a beautiful, renovated farmhouse rental that’s over 100 years old! It’s set off by a handsome, early-twentieth-century architecture but equipped with modern amenities for comfortable living year-round.
Why choose Hershey’s Country Stay?
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Comfortably accommodates up to 6 people
- 40 aces of property available for roaming in woodlands and sprawling green fields
- Ample opportunities for seeing wildlife such as deer
- Spacious deck with grill for small get-togethers or seasonal flings
- Modern amenities, including all bake ware, appliances, television, A/C, and on-site washing and drying units
- Surrounded by three creeks and a grape-and-raspberry-laden vineyard
- Within minutes of downtown Ashland and driving distance to other towns and local attractions
that you will not soon forget!